- TO PRESENT more about ADITEK and its products and services;
- TO OFFER some communication channels so that Users may contact us;
- TO FACILITATE Users registration and, consequently, the acquisition of our products and services (formalization of commercial relations), by people who are allowed to enter in business relations with us (Dentists, Orthodontists and Dental Shops);
- TO GET TO KNOW our Users;
- TO ENABLE the sharing of promotions and publicities to the Users who wish to receive them.
Feel free to navigate our websites and, that way, to get to know more about ADITEK, as well as the services and products that we offer.
Navigation in our websites and the use of communication channels provided by ADITEK must be done in an ETHICAL, RESPNSIBLE, SUSTAINABLE and LEGAL manner by all Users. Acts against the law or which compromise our website WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
1 – In the website www.aditek.com.br we may collect the following data from our Users: NAME, E-MAIL, PHONE and City – when the “ENTER INTO CONTACT" or "CONTACT” channel are filled in.
The PURPOSE of the data collection outlined above are:
- To know who we are talking to;
- To be able to answer what was asked;
- To know what the User’s interest is on ADITEK (to be a Distributor or Representative; To work with us; To enter in business relation as a Dentist or Orthodontist).
The LEGAL BASIS of this data collection is, at this moment, the CONSENT from Users in wanting to get in contact with ADITEK.
2 – Through the website www.aditekshop.com.br , we store the following data, in case the Users choose to REGISTER with us: NAME, ADDRESS, REGIONAL DENTISTRY COUNSELOR REGISTRATION NUMBER, E-MAIL, DATE OF BIRTH, PHONE, CPF, ID and SEX.
If the Users wish to, simply, SPEAK to ADITEK, we will collect, only, NAME, E-MAIL and PHONE.
The PURPOSE of the data storage outlined above are:
- to enable the purchase of products and services through our website and, evidently, to know who we are talking to
- to be able to formalize a commercial relation in the required legal parameters and, evidently, to fulfill the duties related to this type of business relation;
- to enable payments and the emission of fiscal receipts;
- to prevent fraud;
- if authorized, to send advertisements regarding new services and products offered by ADITEK;
- to answer questions;
- if applicable, to verify if we may establish a business relation with the User.
Important: We highlight that ADITEK only commercializes it services and products to authorized people, which means, Dentists/Orthodontists and Dental Shops. ADITEK does not deal with the final costumer directly. Furthermore, we point to the Integrated Store Platform (Integrated Store - Privacy) in order to commercialize our products through the website aditekshop.
The time of STORAGE will depend on the business relation established by the Users and the ADITEK. However, we clarify that we will only store personal data by the time established by the required legal parameters.
If the User intention is to merely speak to ADITEK, we will store what has been talked about for up to 01 (one) year, counted from the date when final contact was pursued by the Parties, UNLESS there is an obligation that calls for the alteration of this timeframe.The credit card Personal Data supplied by the Users for transactions through the website aditekshop, will not be collected and stored by ADITEK, since this kind of data is sent directly to the credit card operator through the relationship established by these and the Integrated Store Platform.
A reminder that when supplying e-mail in the RECEIVE OUR OFFERS link, the User will begin receiving publicity announcements and advertisements up until they decide to unsubscribe.
The LEGAL BASIS of this collection, in first instance, will be the Users CONSENT in wishing to register, to talk about or to receive offers from ADITEK. However, depending on how the business relation unfolds, the legal basis may be altered to a different, for example, CONTRACT EXECUTION or LEGAL OBLIGATION FULFILLMENT.
An ADITEK will fully respect the User’s rights (arts. 17 the 22 of LGPD/GRPD) the Users (Users) in requesting, for example, the RECTIFICAION, ACCESS, REMOVAL, EXCLUSION, CONFIRMATION of Personal Data, and so on, as long as these are exercised within the legal limits. For that, one needs to merely get in touch through the E-MAIL stated above describing the facts and intentions.
We still remind you that, in order for the exercise of rights, ADITEK will request the confirmation of certain Personal Data to ensure who we are talking to, and thereby prevent unnecessary incidents. ADITEK will fully respect the User’s rights.
The Cravinhos/SP Forum is elected to solve eventual problems.
ADITEK DO BRASIL LTDA. – CNPJ nº 64.602.097/0001-95
Rua Cesário Motta, nº 14, Centro, Cravinhos/SP – CEP 14.140-000
The records generated by the activities of this procedure are controlled by the TB43 Master Record Control List.
- REVIEW HISTORY: